Do you find yourself feeling out of balance emotionally, sexually or creatively? If you do, you might be suffering from a sacral chakra blockage… but before you get caught up in a panic, there are plenty of things that can be done to heal this imbalance in order to start enjoying the pleasures of life again!
One of the best ways that you can unblock your sacral chakra is by using sacral chakra affirmations! This involves repeating a mantra daily, writing it in your journal or incorporating it into your meditation.
Below are 20 powerful sacral chakra affirmations that you can use to heal your second chakra!
Too busy to read? Pin for later!
What is the sacral chakra?
The sacral chakra, or Svadhishthana, is the second chakra according to the Hindu chakra system. It is located below the navel and around the genital area, and is represented by a golden orange six petal lotus flower.
The sacral chakra is associated with the emotional body, sensuality and creativity and has the function of allowing us to freely and openly feel pleasure. It has a large influence on our feelings, our sex life and our creative expression!
What are the symptoms of a sacral chakra blockage?
When our sacral chakra is in balance we should be able to allow our emotions to come and go without attachment, have healthy relationships and experience general excitement and joy in our lives.
But if your sacral chakra becomes blocked, often as a result of fear, you might experience symptoms in these domains that affect the quality of your life!
A blocked sacral chakra can manifest in two ways - underactive and overactive. You might find that your sacral chakra has a tendency to go back and forth between underactive and overactive as it is struggling to find a healthy balance.
Symptoms of an Underactive Sacral Chakra
Symptoms of an Overactive Sacral Chakra
20 Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Balancing the Second Chakra
- 1I attract people who treat me with respect
- 2I enjoy pleasure in all areas of my life
- 3My emotions are free flowing and balanced
- 4I am a creative being
- 5It is my birthright to receive pleasure
- 6I honour the sacred body in which my soul resides
- 7I welcome sensuality into my life
- 8My intuitive senses are awakened
- 9I embrace my vibrant sexuality
- 10Creating art nourishes my soul and brings me joy
- 11I am a lovable and desirable being
- 12I am comfortable in my body and I treat it with care
- 13Sex is a sacred connection
- 14I allow my creativity to flow through me freely
- 15I receive pleasure and abundance with every breath I take
- 16I let go of past feelings that no longer serve me
- 17I choose to feel joy and excitement often
- 18I am spontaneous and I allow my intuition to guide me
- 19I feel safe enjoying sex
- 20I breathe in powerful golden light
If you like these sacral chakra affirmations be sure to pin this post to pinterest!
Esther Cundall is a psychology graduate and certified yoga teacher. She is the founder of the blog Hopeful Lotus, which guides readers to grow to their fullest potential using spiritual and personal growth practices. By sharing her own journey, she helps others find their own hope and heal from within.